Every mobile phone has two variants with respect to carrier technology, and they are:
- GSM (Global System for Mobile Communications)
- CDMA (Code Division Multiple Access)
In the current market, the demand for GSM is much higher than CDMA. However, irrespective of its poor demand, CDMA phones have never lost their dignity and still in the market people look forward for CDMA phones. Though in past few years, CDMA is considered to be a poor cousin of GSM mobiles in India, but now with the launch of 3G technology, CDMA phones have again driven the limelight towards them.
Even as GSM phones are continued to dominate the world with their vast availability, few Smartphones also have come up with CDMA feature empowered by Android Operating System. While the boat of CDMA phones is about to haggard, its empowerment with the operating system of Android has given it a new dimension and fame, making people consider the CDMA phones again. CDMA mobiles allow users to transmit to multiple networks using single communication channel and its alliance with Android OS has done it even more powerful and useful than ever.
If you are looking for some best-in-the-market CDMA Android phone currently, then this article will guide you through top 5 CDMA Android phones available in India along with their price and specification details. All the CDMA Android phones described below are compatible with 3G technology – sorted by price low to high and can quickly enhance your Smartphone experience with their exclusive specs and features.
Let’s explore best CDMA Android phones available in current market:
Micromax EG333 is the least expensive Android mobile available in current market empowered by CDMA technology. With a refined design, stylish outline, and lowest price range, this 3-inch-screen phone can be considered by people looking for bets CDMA Android mobiles. Micromax EG33 is a Dual SIM featured phone having access to both CDMA and GSM – supporting high-speed connectivity up to 3.1 Mbps through the EVDO connection and Dual standby support. Tagged with Rs. 1528 only, this phone can be taken into concern.
Highlighted specs to look for
- Network Technology: Dual SIM Dual Mode – CDMA Photon + GSM (Dual standby mode)
- Screen: 3-inch WQVGA Touch Screen display
- Camera: 2 MP Rear Camera
- Internal Memory: 1GB Nand Flash + 512MB SDRAM (expandable up to 4GB)
- Connectivity options: JAVA, Bluetooth, GPRS/WAP/MMS
- Other features: Video Player/Recorder, Video Streaming
- Battery: 1500 mAH battery
Reliance ZTE Q301C
Reliance ZTE Q301C is a candor phone for basic mobile needs. Tagged with Rs. 4, 450, this phone delivers several high-end features to the users. Crafted with powerful processor, high-clarity touch screen, giant storage facility, high-definition cameras, improved multimedia, and a massive battery, this phone is a real savior of tight-budget people. The phone termed for its minimalist design, modern outlines, affordability, and stronger CDMA feature. If you are looking for an affordable CDMA Smartphones with Android OS, then this is an ideal option for you.
Key specifications of Reliance ZTE Q301C
- Network Technology: CDMA/EVDO/GSM
- Screen: 5-inch LCD captivating touch screen with 480*854 pixel resolution
- Operating System: Android v4.3 (Jelly Bean)
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8625 Quad-core, 1.2 GHz, Cortex A5
- Memory: 1 GB RAM and 4 GB internal memory (expandable up to 32 GB)
- Camera: 5 MP Primary and 0.3 MP secondary cameras
- Battery: 1650 mAh Li-ion battery
Reliance Lava EG932
Refined design, stylish look, massive storage option, and dual SIM (CDMA+GSM) facility have made Reliance Lava EG932 acquire the third position in this tally. The phone supports 3G CDMA for one SIM and GSM for the second one. Empowered by a number of high-end specs and features, this phone is an exact mirror of modern technology. State-of-the-art technology and modern features have made this phone an ultimate choice for CDMA Android phone seekers in India. Available at Rs.6, 099 only, this phone delivers all the qualities that expensive Smartphones usually have.
Highlighted features to look for
- Network Technology: Dual SIM (CDMA / GSM + GSM)
- Screen: 5-inch full touch screen with 960 × 540 pixels qHD capacitive display
- Operating System: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (upgradable to Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Memory: 1GB RAM, 4GB expandable ROM up to 64GB
- Camera: 5MP primary camera with LED flash and 0.3MP selfie snapper
- Battery: 2000mAh Li-ion battery
If you are looking for best value for money in CDMA segment, then look no further than LG Tribute. With simple and bold design, this CDMA-enabled LG Tribute is designed with the ultra-thin body and numerous ultra-modern specs. Powerful processor, enhanced battery, personalized pattern codes for better security, and reasonable price has made this phone one of the best CDMA Android phones in India. In LG Tribute, you can explore all those high-end features, style, and access which usually a costly Smartphone used to have. Available at Rs. 6300 only, this phone is worth buying for CDMA seekers.
Key specs of LG Tribute
- Network Technology: CDMA/ EVDO/ LTE
- Screen: 5-inch touch screen mated on 480 x 800p IPS LCD
- Operating System: Android OS 4.4.2 KitKat
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8926 Snapdragon 400 processor with Adreno 305 GPU
- Memory: 1GB RAM and 4GB ROM
- Camera: 5MP primary camera and VGA front camera
- Battery: 2100 mAh Li-Po battery
- Talk Time: Up to 32 hours (3G)
Honor Holly 2 Plus
With a stunning and creative design, breath-taking look, slim outline, and highly powerful battery, Honor Holly 2 Plus is one of the excellent CDMA-enabled Smartphones of the current market. Crafted with versatile color variants for different angles, and inbuilt rippling touch, this phone can drive you crazy for the smart world. Powerful specs, high-end cameras, finest visual clarity, powerful processor, larger storage capacity, massive battery, and multi-powered network facility have made this phone an ultimate winner of the mobile world. Tagged with Rs. 8, 499, this phone is the perfect choice for techno-lovers.
Glance on features
- Network Technology: GSM + CDMA
- Screen: 5.00-inch touch screen with 720*1280 pixel resolution
- Operating System: Android 5.1
- Processor: 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM and 16 GB Internal memory
- Camera: 13 MP rear and 5-megapixel front camera accompanied by LED Flash
- Battery: 400 mAh non-removable battery
- Talk Time: Up to 18 hours
- Stand by: Up to 720 hours (3G)
Micromax EG111 Duet II
Here is another CDMA-enabled Smartphone powered by Indian Smartphone maker Micromax called Micromax EG111 Duet II. With a mid-range budget of Rs. 9, 999, this phone delivers some of the best specs and features along with a larger screen, enduring battery, updated OS, and powerful processor. Its massive battery capacity gives the phone long talk time and power backup.
Here are few key specs of Micromax EG111 Duet II
- Network Technology: Dual SIM (GSM + CDMA)
- Screen: 5.3” full HD IPS LCD mated on 1280×720 pixels resolution on 277 PPI density
- Operating System: Android OS- 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core, Adreno 203 GPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM and 4GB inbuilt memory (expandable up to 32 GB)
- Camera- 8MP rear camera with Auto-focus and LED Flash and VGA secondary camera
- Battery- 2300 mAh Li-Po
HTC Desire 728G Dual SIM
HTC Desire 728G Dual SIM is a personalized Smartphone for tech-lovers. Embodied with dazzling audio quality, radiant imaging, and dual SIM facility, breathtaking clarity for display, meticulous graphics, smooth gaming and browsing capability, and updated features, HTC Desire 728G dual SIM is a complete technological solution for CDMA seekers. Driven by Android operating system and powerful processor, this Smartphone is just perfect for grasping the state-of-the-art technology in hand. Tagged with Rs. 13, 186, this mobile is crafted with numerous contemporary features.
Major features to look at
- Network Technology: GSM/EVDO/CDMA/HSPA/LTE
- Screen: 5.5-inch screen with 720 x 1280 pixels screen resolution
- Operating System: Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop)
- Processor: Mediatek MT6753 Octa-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 with Mali-T720MP3 GPU
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 2800 mAh battery
- Stand-by: Up to 496 h (2G) / Up to 485 h (3G)
- Talk time: Up to 26 h (2G) / Up to 21 h (3G)
Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos GT-i589
Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos GT-i589 is powered by Korean giant Samsung and considered as one of the best CDMA phones of the current market. Seamless browsing experience, sophisticated design, vivid visual, ultra-lucidity touch screen, and power packed performances are some of the notable features that make this Smartphones more preferable than others. Labeled with Rs. 13, 500, this mobile is equipped with all cutting-edge smart features to give users a spectacular mobile experience. Powerful battery, high-clarity cameras, updated operating system, and powerful processor have made Samsung Galaxy Ace Duos GT-i589 worth having.
Features to explore
- Network Technology: GSM/EVDO/CDMA
- Screen: 3.5-inch screen with 320 x 480 pixels screen resolution
- Operating System: Android 2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Processor: Qualcomm’s MSM 7627 Turbo 800MHz and ESC6270 processors
- Memory: Up to 32 GB via SD card slot
- Battery: Removable Li-Ion 1650 mAh battery
- Stand-by: Up to 300 h
- Talk time: Up to 7 hour
Gionee Marathon M5 Lite
Gionee Marathon M5 Lite is a recently launched CDMA-enabled Smartphone tagged with Rs. 13, 649 only. Delivering high-end features, ultra-modern specs, powerful performance, and mid-range budget option, this phone is one of the top CDMA phones available in Indian market today. Slim metallic body, modified rear part, refined look, glossy finishing, and massive battery life have made this model of Gionee a true redeemer for CDMA lovers. With power-packed battery, sturdy and stylish look, larger display, bigger storage option, ultra-speed performance, and fluid processor, this phone is worth buying.
Highlighted designs of Gionee Marathon M5 Lite
- Network Technology: Dual SIM (CDMA+GSM)
- Screen: 5.0 inch AMOLED HD display
- Operating System: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Processor: MediaTek MT6735 clocked at 1.5 GHz quad-core, Mali-T720 GPU
- Memory: 3 GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage capacity (Expandable up to 128 GB)
- Camera: – 8 MP Primary camera accompanied by auto-focus and LED Flash; 5 MP Secondary snapper
- Battery: 4000 mAh
HTC Desire 826X
Coming to the 8th position, HTC Desire 826X is another high-end Android phone available with CDMA facility. With 4G-enability and powerful specs, this Smartphone is worth acquiring. Outline with a glossy edge and two-tone color schemes, this model, sports two high-definition cameras on both front and back. In the center of the front panel, the handset features the front snapper which can easily enhance the selfie experience of the users. With latest Android OS, this upper-range Smartphone is embodied with numerous ultra-modern features like long battery life, powerful processor, smooth operating, massive storage, and sophisticated style and look. Tagged with Rs. 21, 000, this Smartphone is delivered best-in-class facilities to its users.
Important specifications of HTC Desire 826X
- Network Technology: Dual SIM GSM+CDMA capability
- Screen: 5 inch full HD LCD3 capacitive display with 1080 x 1920p display resolution
- Operating System: Android OS 5.0.1 Lollipop with HTC Sense UI
- Processor: Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 processor with Adreno 405 GPU
- Memory: 2GB RAM and 16GB inbuilt memory
- Camera: 13MP rear snapper with autofocus and LED flash and 13-megapixel front shooter
- Battery: 2600 mAh Li-ion battery
Well, these are the top 10 CDMA Android Smartphone available in current Indian Market. Sorted by Price – Low – High, these phones are just perfect to match any budget and requirements. Embodied with numerous modern features and specs, these models are continued to dominate Indian marketplace. So what are you waiting for? Pick you best one now!