The sound equipment manufacturer, Portronics has launched its Portronics Muffs XT Bluetooth headphones in India. The company has priced the device at Rs. 1,999, which makes it affordable to the mid-range product users. These wireless headphones comes with a 40mm driver, supports Bluetooth 4.1 and sports a 195mAh battery.
Portronics, a prominent leader in the innovative and portable digital product market, has launched one of the most amazing Bluetooth headphones– Muffs XT in its on-ear Bluetooth headphone series.
What is unique about Muffs-XT is the combination of Clarity – Comfort – Convenience for that perfect ultimate personalised music experience. With a built-in microphone and ear-pad mounted controls, Muffs-XT gives you complete control on your music and phone calls.
Muffs-XT gives you 12+ hours of non-stop music on a single recharge as it uses the low-power consuming Bluetooth ver 4.1, which also has less interference with 4G signals than lower versions. At the same time, one does not have to worry about compatibility with lower Bluetooth smartphones/tabs/laptops as Muffs-XT works well with them too.
Many portable Bluetooth speakers compromise on audio quality, especially at high volumes, and the finer aspects of music get lost due to design constraints. This is where MUFFS – XT fills the gap. Its unique design ensures that you will never miss a beat.
Muffs-XT has highly comfortable foam ear-pads to let you play long hours of music without giving you red-ears or a heavy head.
Key Features and Advantages
- Muffs – XT comes with 40mm drivers for a great audio experience for best in class bass.
- It works on low-power BLE Bluetooth 4.1 which is compatible with lower versions.
- It has 195mAh Li-on battery that can be fully charged in less than 2 hours and gives 12+ hours of playtime.
- At 135gms, its light weight does not give heavy-head
- PU leather ear-pads have conveniently placed controls for music and phone calls.
- It is available in cool black colour.
Pricing and Availability
Portronics MUFFS – XT is priced at a very attractive price-point of INR 1999/-.