In a counter to Steam Winter Sale 2016, the Online gaming, Digital Distribution and Digital rights management platform Origin has announced its Origin Holiday Sale under which the company will be selling the FIFA 17, Battlefield 1, Titanfall 2, and more PC Games at great discounts. The sale offers unmatchable prices and deals for the popular games.
EA announced that customers can make purchases under the hot deals of Origin Holiday 2016 sale till 11:30 pm IST on January 12.
Best Origin Holiday Sale 2016 games
The Titianfall 2 and Battlefield 1 are the main highlighting titles during the sale which are available at an impressive discount.
- Battlefield 1: one of the better first-person shooters of 2016, Battlefield 1 has an intriguing single-player campaign and stellar multiplayer. At 40 percent off (Rs. 2,099.40), you can’t go wrong.
- Titanfall 2: Respawn’s sophomore mech shooter’s single-player campaign is a solid affair and at 50 percent off, reducing it to Rs. 1,749.50, makes it well worth considering.
- FIFA 17: we’re not the biggest fans of this year’s FIFA, but 50 percent off makes it an interesting prospect at Rs. 1,749.50.
- Need for Speed: the dialogue is cheesy, the story forgettable but after a multitude of updates, developer Ghost Games’ racer is an interesting prospect when slashed by a whopping 75 percent. You really can’t go wrong at Rs. 624.75.
Here is the list of Game titles on sales in Origin 2016 Holiday Sale:
- Battlefield 1 – $35.99 ( which is 40% off)
- Titanfall 2 – $29.99 (which is 50% off)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition – $29.99 (which is 40% off)
- Dragon Age: Inquisition – Game of the Year Edition – $19.99 (which is 50% off)
- Star Wars Battlefront – $9.99 (which is 67% off)
- FIFA 17 – $29.99 (which is 50% off)
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege – $24.99 (which is 50% off)
- The Sims 4 – $14.99 (which is 67% off)
- Need for Speed – $9.99 (which is 75% off)
- Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst – $15.99 (which is 60% off)
- Plant’s vs. Zombies Garden Warfare – $4.99 (which is 75% off)
- Plant’s vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Festive Deluxe Edition – $19.99 (which is 60% off)
- Mass Effect Trilogy – $14.99 (which is 50% off)
The platform Origin has been developed by the American video game company Electronic arts or EA Games, which is headquartered in Redwood City, California. In June 2011, EA launched Origin, an online service to sell downloadable games directly to consumers. There is also an “On The House” feature in Origin that lets you download full versions of EA games for free, it is updated regularly.