Redmi Note 4, after bagging much praise for its high-end features in its home-based market, is all set to take the Indian market by storm. The much-anticipated smartphone from Chinese giant Xiaomi – the Redmi Note 4 is right around the corner and will be launched in India, on 19th of this month, the credible sources confirmed the statement over this weekend. Xiaomi has started sending out early media invitations for an official launch event, which is scheduled to take place in New Delhi on January 19. Though Xiaomi has yet officially confirmed anything, but rumors are hinting towards the launch of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 during the event.
Major highlights of Redmi Note 4
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 will be launched in India on 19th January, at New Delhi
- Full metallic build, massive curved display, and powerful 4100mAh battery are the biggest point of attraction
- Like China, two variants of Redmi Note 4, in terms of memory is estimated to hit the India market
- Price range is expected to stand between Rs. 9, 000 and Rs. 12, 000
To recall, the launch of Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 in China dates back August 2016. Being the successor to the extremely popular Redmi Note 3, the Redmi Note 4 introduced with no notable changes in design. To be honest, it is much akin to its predecessor. However, the one big difference which is noted in the new model is its impressive 2.5D curved glass display, which doubles the premium feel of the gadget. However, the Mi 5-like chamfered edges and the unibody metal design persists on with the latest model.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 specifications and features
- If we follow the China model of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4, then we can anticipate the phone to flaunt a supermassive 5.5-inch screen, with the stunning 1080 x 1920 pixels display resolution.
- Its IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors and multi-touch capability are expected to make it stand apart from its competitors in the Indian market.
- Similar to its local market, the phone is expected to be powered by Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 processor.
- In China, the phone was launched in two variants, in terms of storage option, which is estimated to replicate in India too. One model with 16GB ROM+2GB RAM and another with 64GB ROM+3GB RAM are believed to hit Indian shores.
- With hybrid dual-SIM card configuration, the phone is rumored to facilitate expandable storage option up to 128GB via micro-SD card slot.
- Among other features, the dual-SIM (Micro+Nano) Redmi Note 4 is expected to run on MIUI 8-based Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS.
- In optical department, we can expect the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 to boast a 13-megapixel camera at rear and 5-megapixel at the front part.
- Among other crucial specifications, the phone is believed be backed by a 4,050mAh battery and a powerful fingerprint scanner.
- In terms of price, the 16GB variant of Redmi Note 4 will tag Rs 9,999, while the higher console is expected to cost Rs 11,999, nearly same to its worth in China.