On Tuesday, Apple launched the masterpiece iPhone X at Steve Jobs Theater; this is the 10-year anniversary edition. Apple iPhone X was the much-awaited phone which brought to the limelight by Tim cook at the event. Along with the special announcement of iPhone X, apple made some of other revelation like the launch of iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, Apple watch series 3 and Apple 4K TV. Let’s get into details of the event and talk about the masterpiece Apple has just launched.
Things you need to know about Apple iPhone X:
- Apple is willing to recreate the magic with the launch of 10th-anniversary iPhone edition like the company had created ten years ago with the launch of the first iPhone in 2007, so that company can sustain in the term of market share. Apple’s event is being viewed as the opportunity for the Apple fans and investors because the company has made the innovative smartphone launch. It was much needed in the highly innovative smartphone market, where technology is getting keep advanced.
- Availability: The phone will be available in more than 50 markets from November 3, 2017. In India, customers can buy the device by paying the starting price Rs. 89,000($1391) within days of availability of the phone in US & other markets.
- Display- The iPhone X supports edge-to-edge 5.8-inch (14.7-centimeter) “super retina” OLED display which has the resolution of 2436X1125 pixels, also supports features like TrueTone colours. The display also supports 3D Touch and has a finger-resistant oleophobic coating.
- Unique feature: There is no ‘Home Button’ in iPhone X as the company has replaced the finger print sensor with the entirely new method of security which is FaceID enabled by the TrueDepth camera. This function uses the front camera, infrared camera and dot projector which maps your face using 30,000 dots which will help with Face ID. Also, it is irrespective of the changes which are superficial like wearing glasses, cutting short your hair, growing beard and so on.
- Processor: Apple has developed the A11 Bionic chip which comes with a 64-bit architecture, and powered by the six-core processor which has two high-performance cores and four high-efficiency cores. Also, A11 Bionic chip owns the dual core neural engine; Currently, Apple is using these engine for its augmented reality feature sets.
- Battery- The iPhone supports the much-discussed method of charging and its is wireless and fast charging. The company claims that iPhone X battery charges up to 50 per cent in just 30 minutes and lasts two hours more from the earlier iPhones, which is useful for iPhone users as most of them share the issues of poor battery backup.
- Camera: 12 MP Dual Rear camera and 7 MP TrueDepth array camera both supporting Portrait Lighting and Portrait Mode. In the rear camera, the wide-angle lens will have a f/1.8 aperture; the telephoto lens will get a f/2.4 aperture. Both of the dual camera sensors come with optical image stabilisation. The iPhone X holds a quad LED two-tone flash unit between the two camera modules. The rear camera wonderfully shoots videos in 4K at 24fps, 30fps and 60fps and 1080p FullHD videos at 30fps or 60fps. Also, users can shoot slo-mo videos at the FullHD resolution at a stumbling 240fps.
- Price: Apple iPhone X will be available in two variants- 64GB and 256GB and the price will be Rs 89,000($1391) and a whopping Rs 102,000($1595)respectively.
- This smart phone is water and dust resistant, stainless steel around the sides along with front and back body of glass which makes the device more durable.
Whereas, just like the tradition Apple has launched the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus with improved processor, camera and display. The iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus both handsets are available in three colors- Space Gray, Silver and Gold. The 64GB variant is priced at Rs 64,000, while the 256GB variant will be priced at Rs 77,000. At the same time, iPhone 8 Plus is priced at Rs 73,000 for the 64GB variant while the 256GB storage variant will cost you Rs 86,000. The statement phones will be up for pre-order starting on September 15. The smartphones are ready to go on sale on September 29 in India.
Meanwhile, in the event company have launched two more products which are Apple 4K HDR TV and Apple watch Series 3. Apple TV is powered with both the HDR10 and Dolby Vision specifications and will be able to play back 4K HDR content. Besides this, Apple watch Series 3 is coming with the addition of LTE connectivity also it will work with the same phone number which you are using on your iPhone. The design is same as the latter yet thicker than series 2 while W2 chip addition in series 3 would help in improving battery life, Plus the company claims that the watch probably lasts up to 18 hours once fully charged. The watch comes in two variant- one which supports LTE comes at $399 (Rs 25,500 approximately) and the one without LTE is for $329 (Rs 21,000 approximately).Tags: Apple, Apple Watch, iPhone 10th Anniversary, iPhone X