Recently, many e-commerce sites like Flipkart and Amazon offered discounts on Moto phones during the Dussehra sale. But if you have missed that sale and want a Motorola phone at affordable prices, then, do not worry. Motorola is gearing up for its Diwali sale, and in this festive occasion, it is going to provide its customers and fans huge discounts on selected models of its smartphones.
The Diwali sale is scheduled to start from October 14 and will end on October 21. The Lenovo owned Moto phones will come up with many offers on its selected range of models like the famous mid-level G5 series and also the entry-level Moto C and Mote line up. Readers should note that all the offers and discounts available during the Diwali sale is only valid across offline stores and not online. The company will provide easy EMI options as well as Jio offers to those customers who buy Moto during the scheduled offer period.
- The Moto G5S that was on sale for ₹14,999 will be sold for ₹12,999
- The older Moto G5 Plus model which was being sold for ₹16,999 will be now available at discounted price of ₹13,999
- Moto G5 price is slashed to ₹10,999 from the current price of ₹12,999
- The Moto M that was being sold for ₹16,999, will be sold at ₹12,999
- The Moto E4 will get ₹800 off and will be available at ₹8,199
- The entry-level Moto C get ₹1,100 off and will be sold at ₹5,699
Among all the handsets, the Moto Z2 play comes with the best offers. The price will be slashed to Rs 24,999 from Rs 29,999. If you buy a Moto Mod along with the Z2 play, then you will get a huge 50% discount on the JBL Soundboost MOD, and along with that, you will receive a free armor kit. Also, huge price cuts are offered on other famous Motorola sets that are listed below. Along with the discounts, Motorola has also partnered with Bajaj Finance and Home Credit to offer its buyers No Cost EMI options with zero processing fees. Then, it has also tied up with Jio to offer 100GB of extra to its customers if they use Jio SIM in their new Moto phones.