GIGABYTE Technology (India) Pvt. Ltd., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphic cards, has launched GA-X99-Ultra Gaming, which not only enhances the gaming experience to a whole other level but also brings in the best features of Intel’s X99 chipset that is capable of powering the most demanding games of today. After all, the Intel® X99 Chipset is designed to create the ultimate desktop PC platform for extreme gamers, enthusiasts and also, content creators.
The GA-X99-Ultra Gaming, a part of GIGABYTE’s new line-up of Ultra Gaming motherboards, has a number of features to ensure the ultimate gaming experience, including support for increased transfer speeds, vital for enjoying ultra-high definition cinema-like visual quality.
The motherboard features the Intel® USB 3.1 controller that utilises four PCIe Gen. 2 Lanes. This ensures up to 20 Gb/s total bandwidth, for uncompromised transfer speeds of up to 10 Gb/s per USB 3.1. With twice the bandwidth compared to its previous generation, and backwards compatibility with USB 2.0 and 3.0, the much-enhanced USB 3.1 protocol is available over the new reversible USB Type-C™ and the traditional USB Type-A connector for better compatibility over a wider range of devices.
Enjoy a Seamless Gaming Experience with Maximum Bandwidth
Games that have support for VR or 4K require a large volume of data to be transferred fast to let the gamer have a seamless experience with high FPS (Frames Per Second). With support for the latest SSDs from Intel® such as the 2.5” 750 NVMe Series SSD, the GA-X99-Ultra Gaming motherboard is designed to give you the maximum bandwidth possible.
For ensuring enhanced bandwidth, the motherboard comes with the U.2 Connector, the next-generation of storage connectors that offer users with up to four PCI Express Gen3 lanes.
Personalise Your PC, Enhance Your Gaming Experience
Among its various unique features, GA-X99-Ultra Gaming is designed to give absolute LED control to the gamers, with a fully customizable system. The motherboard comes with Pin Headers for third-party LED strips. These headers allow you to have complete control of the system’s onboard LEDs with GIGABYTE’s Ambient LED Application.
The Ambient Surround LED allows gamers to personalise their PC to enhance their gaming experience, while allowing them to be in the centre of the action. Its features not only allow you to control the colour of the LEDs, but also the lighting method, such as beat mode, which lights up to the sound of your music, or pulse mode that phases on and off imitating a heartbeat or breath.
Feature Snapshot – GA-X99-Ultra Gaming
- Supports Intel® Core™ i7 6950X Processor Extreme Edition
- Support Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0
- Quad Channel, Registered / Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 8 DIMMs
- Intel® USB 3.1 with USB Type-C™ Support
- Best 3-Way/ 2-Way SLI™ & CrossFire™ Support Spacing
- NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 22110 M.2 Interface & U.2 Interface for Intel® SSD 750
- SATA Express Connector for Up to 10Gb/s Data Transfer
- Killer™ E2400 and Intel® GbE Gaming Networks
- 115dB SNR HD Audio with Built-in Rear Audio Amplifier
- Ambient Surround LED with RGB Multi-Color Choices
- Ultra Durable Metal Shielding over PCIe and DDR Slots
- Ultra Durable Anti-Sulfur Resistors for Longer Lifespan
- Ultra Durable Anti-Rust Rear I/O Connectors
- Dual Hybrid Fan Headers with Precise PWM / Voltage Control for Water Pump & Fan
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS™ with Q-Flash Plus USB ports
- APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
Rs. 29,000 (approximately)