GALAX’s OC Lab, renowned for its high performance HOF – Hall Of Fame products, used by many top world record holders and overclockers would like to take this opportunity to introduce the new member in the HOF family, the “GALAX HOF 4000Mhz DRAM – OC Lab Special Edition”. This special edition HOF member is targeted to the 3DMark Hall Of Fame, the benchmark for gamers. For overclockers and gamers this device is surely going to be something that packs performance in style.
The device is open for pre order now, starting from August 17th 2016, the Galax HOF DDR4-4000 OC Lab Special Edition is available with a price tag of 350 USD (~Rs. 23,000).
Whats makes it worth?
- Each IC of the HOF DRAM 4000 MHz modules were handpicked by our OC master Mad Tse in the OC Lab. and all have been tested under extreme OC conditions to certify its quality and performance.
- Tested for Superpi32m benchmark with Waza.
- As a special proud owner of the HOF Privilege membership card you are allowed a onetime 5% discount on a future purchase at one of our Galax online stores, valid for 12 months.
- You are given a Special email address for technical inquiry on OC tips with OC lab specialists.
Each set comes with:
- HOF OC Lab Special Edition – Special Collector Design Packing
- HOF 8Gb 4000Mhz module x 2pcs
- HOF Privilege Membership Card x 1pcs,
|Tested Speed ：||4000MHz|
|Tested Latency ：||19-25-25-45|
|Tested Voltage ：||1.4V|
|Error Checking ：||Non-ECC|
|SPD Speed ：||2133MHz|
|SPD Voltage ：||1.2V|
|SPD Voltage Latency ：||15-15-15-35|
|Fan lncluded No ：||No|
|Height ：||50mm / 1.97inch|
|Warranty ：||Limited Lifetime|
|Features ：||Intel XMP 2.0 (Extreme Memory Profile) Ready|