With the arrival of festive season in India, the e-commerce platforms and sellers started offering products with offers and discounts. Contributing the trend, Flipkart, Sanpdeal, Amazon India and Xiaomi has announced their sales and offers with the commencement of shopping season.
Flipkart’s popular Big Billion Days sale is the most anticipated online sale in India. This year the five day sale will go on from Sunday and lasts till October 6. On the first day of sale, the company will offer its Fashion, Home, TV and appliances at a discounted price. Similarly, on Monday more deals will be revealed on Mobiles and Accessories, and on Tuesday sale of the Electronics products will be commenced. The last two days are meant for products from all the categories.
In rivalry with Flipkart, Amazon India has also launched its Great Grand Sale 2016 today, which lasts till October 5. The sale has been started from midnight, offering HDFC bank customers 15 percent additional cashback on top of the existing discounts, in case if the user shops via the app. Meanwhile, a 10 percent additional cashback is offered for the purchases made via the Amazon website.
In addition, the HDFC customers will also get additional 5 percent cashback as reward points on all five days. For the first two days of the sale, if a user makes a transaction of more than Rs. 6,000 using a HDFC card, Amazon gift card, or ICICI payment options, you will be eligible to get a free Amazon gift card worth Rs. 600.
The main highlighting deals of the Amazon’s sale are discounted sales of popular phones like the Moto G4 Plus, Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, LeEco Le Max 2, and other electronics like PlayStation 4. The online retailer also host other deals on consumer electronics, PC and accessories, and much more.
Moreover, Snapdeal is also all set to kick off its Unbox Diwali sale, under which the company is offering premium smartphones like Apple iPhone 6S and Galaxy S7 Edge at discounted prices. The sale will commence from October 2 and go on till October 6, during the period the company will give away free prizes such as iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, and the Le Max 2 to few of its buyers.
Besides, Xiaomi India announced sales around online platforms like, Amazon, Snapdeal, Flipkart, PayTM, and Tata Cliq. These sales have also been started today. Raghu Reddy, Head of online sales, Xiaomi India said, “Each year we are celebrating the festive season with Mi fans in a bigger and better way. We have exciting plans for 2016 and I am thrilled to announce our festive offers for Mi fans on our partner platforms as we come together to celebrate. We are making all the offers across platforms the same and we are looking forward to an amazing month of celebrations.”
Here is the list of offers on Mi smartphones and accessories:
- Mi 5 will get a price drop of INR 3,000 and will be available for INR 19,999
- Mi Max will get a price drop of INR 1,000 and will be available for INR 13,999
- Redmi 3S and Redmi 3S Prime will get a price drop of INR 500 and will be available for INR 6,499 and INR 8,499 respectively
- Redmi Note 3 (2GB + 16GB) will get a price drop of INR 500 and will be available for INR 9,499
- Redmi Note 3 (3GB + 32GB) will get a price drop of INR 1,000 and will be available for INR 10,999
- Mi 4 16 GB will get a price drop of INR 1,000 and will be available for INR 9,999
- 10,000mAh Mi Power Bank will get a price drop of INR 400 and will be available for INR 899
- 20,000mAh Mi Power Bank will get a price drop of INR 300 and will be available for INR 1,899