PM Modi’s government has come to a year’s worth celebration anniversary and he took it to himself to write an open letter to the nation, showing his work and appreciation of aid and support given by the country people.
“We have been able to restore trust in the government, ensure a “corruption-free” rule and made state governments equal partners in the quest for national development, building the spirit of Team India.” He said in the open letter to the nation.
“Narendra Modi has arrived to fulfil the aspirations of more than hundred crore Indians. In its first year the government had to initiate massive re-structuring to create an efficient scam-free, dynamic and responsive administration inherited from UPA’s indecisive, paralytic and a corrupt regime,” BJP MP and spokesperson Meenakshi Lekhi said in support of PM Modi government.
A few achievements highlight of Modi government in first year include:
- Modi Launched India as a global market player and secured India’s reputation abroad. He took various foreign trips to get deals signed in his very first year of governance, so that other countries had faith that the deals won’t be washed away in the coming 4 years, with the change in the government is far away.
- He helped control inflation and brought a consistency in prices. That too in spite of unseasonal rains, failed crops and unwanted burden from former government.
- Recreating a better Indian railways. Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu is doing a great job in the field. Comparing services now and then is commendable. And then we have also been introduced to new high speed rail projects in pipeline.
- Great initiatives taken by Modi, for example, Make in India, Swach Bharat, Clean Ganga, etc
- Under UPA government highway construction was 2 km per day which has been increased by Nitin Gadkari up to 12km and he is planning to even further that.
- Defense Minister Manohar Parrikar handled a huge amount of arms deals issues which have been cleared whereas when we were under UPA government, an acute shortage of ammunitions was suffered.
- Direct deals with French government for Rafales has saved billions of money.
- Pakistan has stopped the firing at the borders and are ready for a peaceful alliance.
There are many more issues resolved by the government and hence we should provide our full support for the Modi government and celebrate the completion of a great government this year.Tags: Defense Minister Manohar Parrikar, government, India, PM Narendra Modi, Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu