DELHI: With elections coming closer, BJP on Thursday put up an aggressive plan to win this high-pitched battle against AAP. AAP has proved to be the biggest threat to BJP’s way to power in Delhi, BJP has decided to hold 250 rallies across the nation’s capital in a week.
In a press conference, BJP leader Rajiv Pratap Ruddy announced that his party will corner AAP on various issues in the upcoming days. He further continued by saying that AAP is going back on its own promises. The leader asked Arvind Kejriwal 5 questions that are as follows:
- Why did Kejriwal accept Z+ security during his 49-day stint as Delhi chief minister?
- Why didn’t the AAP chief fulfil his promise of ordering probe against Sheila Dikshit during his tenure as CM?
- Why did the AAP chief change his stance and take support of Congress to form a government in Delhi?
- On the day of oath-taking ceremony, Kejriwal travelled in a metro train, then why is he using SUVs these days?
- Why did Kejriwal use a private jet for travelling, when he himself was opposed to it?
Yogendra Yadav, AAP leader asked BJP not to panic before the polls as BJP is about to loose and its sure. Further, he said that he wanted BJP to prepare another set of questions. Party leader said that this reflects the panic of BJP.
Yogendra Yadav said, “Just want to tell BJP, they can ask us 50, not five questions, but at least they should come up with new set of questions. The same questions have been repeatedly asked and been answered. It clearly shows that panic has set in the BJP.”
With every day passing, both the parties are coming up with new plans and strategies to develop trust among people of Delhi. Seeing at current scenario, it will be an early call to decide the winning party. Just hope that whoever party win, does constructive work in favour of the people of Delhi.