Lenovo on Tuesday launched the Vibe K4 Note in India, the successor to last year’s sleeper hit the K3 Note.
On Tuesday, the Vibe K4 Note was launched on Tuesday in India. It is the successor to K3 Note, the last year’s sleeper. The hardware specifications of Lenovo Vibe K4 Note have been updated and some new features have been added. However, all inclusions were made by Lenovo and at the same time, an affordable price range was maintained.
Given below are best 5 features of Lenovo Vibe K4 Note:
- TheaterMax – Lenovo has a feature named TheaterMax, which converts regular content to immersive VR counterpart. Powered by the VR technology of Lenovo, the main idea is giving a cinematic experience. It works with VR headsets.
- Front Facing Stereo Speakers – It comes with 2 front-facing speakers along with Dolby Atmos Audio. Owing to addition of speakers, louder and better sound output is offered.
- 3 GB RAM – The memory of Lenovo Vibe K4 Note is better than that of K3 Note. In comparison with 2 GB RAM in the K3 Note, Lenovo K4 features 3 GB of RAM. It is a very good addition and handles intensive apps and games efficiently with the help of a 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 SoC.
- Fingerprint scanner – It also sports a fingerprint scanner, which is placed on the back panel below the camera module. It helps in unlocking the smartphone and facilitates purchases on the phone.
- NFC Lenovo Vibe K4 Note is also supportive of NFC sensors.
With the near field communication protocol, 2 electronic devices at a distance of 10cm can communicate with each other. This feature is used for contact information, transferring files and playing multiplayer games. Apart from all this, Lenovo Vibe K4 note has a large battery of 3300mAh as compared to K3 Note that has a 2900mAh battery. There is a metal frame in the handset giving it a premium look.
Tech Specs of Lenovo K4 Note
|Display||5.5 inch Full HD IPS display|
|Camera||13MP rear camera and 5MP front camera|
|Processor||64-bit MediaTek MT6753 SoC|
|OS||Android 5.1 Lollipop|