In CES 2017, Huawei revealed its latest smartphone Honor 6X with Dual camera setup. Huawei has been always known for its low budgeted Smartphone with unique features. This is again proved by Huawei with Honor 6X, as it set the price at $249.99. This smartphone will be available in two variants – 3 GB and 4 GB.
Overlook on the specifications of Huawei honor 6X
- A 5.5 inch full HD IPS display which got a protection by a curved glass of 2.5 D.
- An Octa core Kirin 625 processor.
- Android Marshmallow with Emotion UI 4.1.
- The dual camera is on the back panel- One with 12 MP and the other with 2 MP. The front camera is 8 MP, which is specially built in order to achieve beautiful selfies.
- A battery of 3340 mAh which claims 1.5 days of high usage with just a single full charge. It also claims that this massive battery facilitates 8 hours of gaming, 70 hours of music, and 11.5 hours of video etc.
The need of dual lens camera setup
The trend of dual sim is a bit old now, so Smartphone manufacturers have introduced the dual camera technology. We have seen many Smartphones featuring good quality images and videos in a single camera. But with the dual lens feature, Honor 6X can have more enhanced image quality. In the dual lens setup, both the cameras are placed side by side. One lens will capture the image and the other lens is used to cover the depth of the field. Thus you can have the best quality images by Honor 6X, which seem to be captured by those DSLR cameras.
So Huawei seems to capture a good market with the launch of this dual camera technology in its latest Honor 6X. This smartphone will give a tough competition to good camera phones like Asus, Lenovo, HTC etc. As the price seems affordable, it is predicted that Honor 6X can be a revolution in the segment of good camera phones in 2017.
Tags: CES 2017, Honor 6X, Honor 6X Features, Honor 6X Launch, Honor 6X Price, Honor 6X Specifications, huawei, Huawei Honor 6X, smartphone