Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India has invited application for the post of Assistant Commissioner, Principal, PGTs, TGTs, Miscellaneous Teachers and TGTs (III LANGUAGE) for the year 2016.
On January 7, the exam for the post of PGT and PRT will be held while TGT candidates will exercise their luck on January 8. As link has gone live, candidates can now download their admit card from the official website –mecbsegov.in.
How to download your admit card?
Admit card will contain the details of your examination centre and the time duration. It will also read out the details of the papers on which your skills be examined. All applicants will be allowed into the examination centre on the showcase of their respective admit card, failing to which, they will be not able to give exam under any circumstances. Follow these simple steps as written below to download your admit card.
- Visit the official web page
- There will be link titling “KVS recruitment 2016 admit card”. Click on that link.
- It will redirect you into a new page.
- Now enter the details that it is asking such as registration number and other necessary information.
- On entering the correct information, your admit card will pop up. Click on the download button to download it.
- Print that application to carry out to the examination centre.
Note: It is a safe practice to keep a copy of admit card in your mail drive to access it in a case of emergency.
Some common rules to notice:
- Carry one additional copy of admit card to the examination hall.
- Try to reach the examination hall 30 minutes prior to the time of entry
- Make a quick move keeping traffic and the distance into consideration
- Don’t carry any electronics item into the examination hall those are debarred by the board of examination.